Erika, that's great. sounds like you love your pets very much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 10:45 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Any raw feeders?

Not really ... BUT ...

For our Greyhounds, we supplement with raw ground beef and raw bones
from time to time, otherwise Iams Dry/Pedigree Can, and they are
thriving and doing beautiful on this diet. :D (it's the exact diet they
were getting from the kennels we adopted them from)

They love the raw beef and especially the bones. We gave Woody an oxtail
and he chomped it right up! Good for his teeth too.

The cats get Iams Dry and a can of wet in the morning. Free choice dry
for rest of day.

Cheers,
Erika