Nope. Never screwed a burning dog. Never even thought about it. It's just
about the last thing I'd even think of doing. As for the other stuff, I
never did get any during school. I was an introvert and missed out on all of
the 'normal' teenage activities (I went to public school). I could get some
hot, legal teenage girls now but I'd have to convince Judith first. I think
I'll have an easier time with the burning dog. :)