  From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 10:21 AM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Going under the knife

  Okay, I'm just a little apprehensive about having surgery tomorrow.  I'm
  having my gall bladder removed.  It's the first time anyone's cut on my
  body in all my 34 years.  Anyone else have this surgery?  I'm having the
  laproscopic procedure so I've heard the recovery's not that bad.

  Halloween is really going to suck bad this year :-(

  --
  marlon
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]