so everybody should have such a problem:

About a year ago, I took a chance and bought a chunk of my employer's stock in my personal account. Bought in at $3.19 a share.

Today it closed at $12.40, and has been going up quite a bit lately on good news.

Price before they bought our site and the market turned south was about $13-$14.

So, what to do?
Keep it all, hoping for even more gains,
Sell an amount corresponding to the original investment, getting my money out (so anything else is profit),
Sell it all (take the money and run).

And if I sell, where the heck to put the proceeds?

<sigh>

-Ben