Interesting article. Unfortunately I'm not a subscriber so I could
not get the full text of it. The results also fit with the idea that
transient temporal lobe seizures have also been associated with
religious and spiritually transcendent experiences.

I'm not familiar with the Personality Inventory that was used. But I
imagine that it mainly assesses a similar constellation of traits
that the big five test measure.

larry