Hey guys and gals,

I am using Qforms, and need to do a 'custom' validation.

Basically, if the user selects Normal from the offtime select box, then
they must enter a number in the JobNo text box.
If they select anything else from the select box..they don't have to
enter a JobNo.

So far I have this _javascript_:

<script LANGUAGE="_javascript_">

function _customValidation()
{
  if( document.form1.offtime.value == "Normal" &&
document.form1.jobno.value() == "" )

  {
    obj.field_A.throwError("You must supply a value for either field_A
or field_B");
  }

}

</script>

But it doesn't work right :-\

I don't know _javascript_..but I threw this together from looking at other
code.

Can anyone help?
0_0

-Gel