yep, 6 weeks. I was foolish as I didn't ask around first. When I mentioned to
Shlomy Gantz that I was working in Real Estate, he asked right off the bat if it
was MLX. Seems they have a HUGE turnover rate and always posts up to craigslist
for people. I think another list member can comment on them as well.
Point is, I went into the job to be evaluated and to evaluate them. My
evaluation was that it's not for me or for anyone I know.
Still, if anyone in NY wants a 45 hour a week job for less than 60k a year
(probably around 50k or less), then let me know. I'll set you up after signing a
disclaimer that they will not hold it against me. :)