I remember seeing a story about how Ernie Ball had been audited by the
BSA.  They got fined around $120,000.  The President of the company
decided to not get screwed again so they removed MS and other
proprietary software from all of their machines.  It was a good read and
I forwarded it onto my pro-ms sys admin.

Marlon