Usually. Problem is, for new content on a site (like a new post in the HoF
archives), it might not have a reference point and gives a generic ad. This is
more common in the CF-Community list than not, though not the norm. For fun, go
to the HoF spam archives and look at the ads there. Drill down into a spam
message and see what comes up. Should prove amusing. :)

> I dunno how well they work, but for the first time in my life, I actually
clicked on ads.  I love how they actually had relevance to what content the page
had.