  From: Matthew Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 3:42 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: economic admission

  I have to admit it, the economy really is better.  It's only been two days
on the job hunt and I've already got an interview scheduled at one company
and my resume forwarded to upper level managemnt at another company.

  The last time I was on the job hunt (summer 2001) I spent three months out
of work and the one job (except the current job) that got to the negotiation
point offered me peanuts to move to a podunk town in the middle of Texas.

  - Matt Small