From: S.Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 10:11 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: It's MAGIC...

IIRC there is a site that does show that trick with some
randomization, along with a _long_ page of emails from people giving
possible explanations... More things than are dreamt of in Horatio's
philosophy... crazy... I figured there had to be a simple explanation,
but someone did have to explain it to me. :) Don't remember where I
saw it the first time -- I believe it was Jim Davis who put me on to
the url originally.

   _____