Oh! Prices are ridiculous in the states as well?
Ha ha! I thought it was just in Trinidad! :-)

Our new multiplex opened recently, and I think it's fantastic! Visitors
from all over the world have said it stands up to the best that they
have been to, and a few even said it surpassed their own home town
theatres.

HYPERLINK "http://www.movietowne.com"www.movietowne.com

But the entry price is expensive for Trinidad, about 6US a ticket. And
the popcorn is about uhh...oh my...80centsUS...but the thing is that in
the other cinemas before Movietowne price of admission for House (prime
theatre seating) was 3US and popcorn was 23 cents a bag....and...err..

ok maybe I don't have much to complain about price wise.

*sneaks away*

-Gel