From: Chunshen (Don) Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 December 2003 6:13 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Is it too much to ask of MM for the following little problem?

Hi all,

Like quite a number of you, I'm a hard-core, long long time CFer.  I need an
ability to add a datasource dynamically (not dynamic data source connection)
for CFMX 6.0/6.1 on Window's platform.  I asked this question, per thread,
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm/method=messages
<http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm/method=messages&threadid=29
263&forumid=4> &threadid=29263&forumid=4 quite a few weeks ago.  Some fellow
CFers were nice to chip in, however, the problem was not resolved.  I asked
one MM person for help, but never got any response (pretty rude really).
I'm just wondering if it is really too much to ask MM of such a question.
Please refrain from the argument that they've so many customers, da da da
stuff.  One Australian guy said well over a week ago that he would get back
to me in a week or so, and no nothing yet.  I'm hitting the "dead/steel
wall" now.

Any useful thought would be appreciated.

Don Li
  _____