  From: Chunshen (Don) Li
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 2:13 PM
  Subject: Is it too much to ask of MM for the following little problem?

  Hi all,

  Like quite a number of you, I'm a hard-core, long long time CFer.  I need an ability to add a datasource dynamically (not dynamic data source connection) for CFMX 6.0/6.1 on Window's platform.  I asked this question, per thread,  http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm/method=messages&threadid=29263&forumid=4 quite a few weeks ago.  Some fellow CFers were nice to chip in, however, the problem was not resolved.  I asked one MM person for help, but never got any response (pretty rude really).  I'm just wondering if it is really too much to ask MM of such a question.  Please refrain from the argument that they've so many customers, da da da stuff.  One Australian guy said well over a week ago that he would get back to me in a week or so, and no nothing yet.  I'm hitt! ing the "dead/steel wall" now.

  Any useful thought would be appreciated.

  Don Li