Average is the total salaries paid divided by the total number of
employees.

What is the median salaray - the one where 50% make more and 50% make
less?

From: Schuster, Steven [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 3:26 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: More Breaking News

In the state of Washington the average MS salary is :

Microsoft employees earn an average of $102,980 per year (without stock
options, with stock options it is over 200k)
There are 26,000 Microsoft employees in Washington State ALONE

That was for 2002. I am not sure what the '03 numbers are but I can find
them.

Found it....

http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/131739
<http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/131739>

Check that out baby! - '03 average MS salary w/ Stock Options is
$160,000

Geez!

Stephen E. Schuster
PeopleSoft Administrator