Yeah it kicked serious ass. I watched it religiously. It was quite a week of
TV with that, ER and the XFiles......

-----Original Message-----
From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 2:56 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Homicide (Was RE: Info about the Baltimore Area)

I LOVED that show....

I still watch the repeats if I can catch them on Court TV or USA, but I
haven't seen them on much lately.

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org <http://www.childrensdayton.org>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1/8/2004 2:50:18 PM >>>
>>One nice thing about living in or around Baltimore is that in addition to
>>all the great opportunities available here you also have DC close by and
NY,
>>Philadelphia and Pittsburgh not that far away.

Also, it's where the great series Homicide: Life on the Street was filmed.
:-)