Matt said:
> Yeah... now I totally want to live in Baltimore.

There was a letter to the editor in yesterday's The Sun (our local
newspaper) in which the writer argues that Baltimore's per capita homicide
rate is the highest in the nation. But if you live here long enough you
understand that the vast majority of them occur in the same general areas of
the inner and near inner city that Dana warns you to stay away from and
generally they are targeted hits and not random acts (if that makes any
difference).

George
[EMAIL PROTECTED]