From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 10:43 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: watching films on arplanes

> >> Some people have no clue that there are others around them.
>

> Oh, they know, they just don't care.  >:-|
>
> Mean people suck, nice people...umm n/m.

What sucks more is people putting their chairs back. You know - there should
be a rule. You can't put your chair back unless the seat behind you is
empty. When people do it to me, I simply keep my knees as they are, and I
make sure I adjust them a lot. Shoot, as it stands, I _cant_ move my legs as
they would end up in the aisle.

-rc
  _____