From: Kwang Suh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 10:22 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Bleak future for videogamers?

The XBox is not a very popular console, and as such MS is grasping at straws
trying to come up with ways to entice customers.

Steam will be down for at least three days after HL2 is released, pissing
off a bunch of customers.  Steam will then go under after they realize that
their bandwidth costs were much higher than they anticipated.