Not to be scary,
but I did *not* fit in exercise for a long time,
I did *not* diet,
I went up to 285#,
and 2/27/03 I almost died of a major heart attack.
After a balloon angioplasty and a stent,
decided the lifestyle changes were better than dying.
:-)

re: soy ideas - will put some stuff together for you.
Daughter is even more into tofu than I am.

-Ben

-Ben