> > Most PCs can't run all PC games due to software/hardware
> > incompatibilities, so it's highly unlikely the Phantom will either.
>
> But since it's got a nVidia controller, surely it'll run a fair number

Lots of games do not run, or do not run properly under Windows XP.

Here's a game that has never worked properly with nVidia video cards: Final Fantasy 7.

> Obviously your crystal ball is telling you the future and that the
> Phantom won't be around long

Nah, I'm saying that I've heard about the Phantom since early last year, and the CEO is a bit shady, and they don't have too much capital, and we actually haven't seen any real units other than the one at CES.

> So, what are next week's lottery numbers? <g>

Which lottery? :)