The phantom in general will be considered a console, the Xbox breaks the
rules it is also a PC with a different operating system.

The PS2 is also PC based with a different operating system, so next you will
tell me that it doesn't have a Pentium in it. Well neither does the IMac but
it is also a PC (personal computer), in your eyes I would like to know what
defines a PC.

You are not forcing anyone, I never said you are. I am saying that you speak
as if you wouldn't, but not what others would like or want. I said that and
nothing more and nothing less.

The average person had never heard of the PS1 until it was almost ready to
release, Xbox was not really heard of by the average person until it was
almost on our shelves. So why should the phantom be any different to the
dreamcast, gamecube, NES, SNES, Nintentdo 64, Neo Geo, Gameboy, Gameboy
advance etc.

I don't recall any graphic corruption on Final Fantasy and I love that game,
and coming from a Quality Assurance Manager role from within the games
industry I think I would know if it was there when I played this game from
start to finish more than once. Did you ever think that your video card
might actually be dodgy, like my video card at the moment is dodgy. I have 2
PC's with the same video card yet one will not play Unreal Tournament
properly hanging all the time while the other plays just fine. And don't
come back with the configuration of the PC, I have been building PC's for
nearly 20 years and these machines are identical with the latest drivers on
them and software.

Regards
Andrew Scott
Technical Consultant