-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Scott

Why don't you just say that you won't buy it and leave the rest of the
people to make up their own minds if they want a Phantom or not. Instead of
complaining about this and that. You have the right to voice an opinion, but
you are talking like the average person who loves playing games will not go
for it.

Regards
Andrew Scott
Technical Consultant