Eric, I did buy a new video card, but this was like 4 months ago, and this
has been happening for a couple of weeks now. Thanks for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Dawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 6:20 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Computer Oddity

mismatched ram and mother board, conflict w/ video card?
bad ram?

A friend had an random reboot problem - and for him there was a problem with
the RAM, which was supported by the motherboard - but in the fine print -
the RAM was not compatible with the on board video card. So he had to either
get slower RAM or add a video card that supported the RAM. (or get a new
motherboard in his case)

HTH
Eric