oi Doug!!

i  know, i have retainers for the ones in my cheek, i've already removed the ones around my mouth...
and i wear a turtleneck sweater to cover the tattoos... the judge i have is very conservative....

--

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Help me fight to keep my son in the US ]-=
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[ http://keepmysoninthe.us ]-=

DW> Advice:  Lose ALL the facial piercing before any court appearance in the US,
DW> that is if you want any hope of success.

DW> : This is the funniest thing I have ever read.
DW> :
DW> :
DW> : Oh my god. I am laughing so hard.
DW> :
: >> Funniest damn thing that has ever happened to me. A couple of weeks ago we
DW> : decided to cruise out to Ryan's Steakhouse for dinner. It was a Wednesday
DW> : night which means that macaroni and beef was on the hot bar, indeed the only
DW> : night of the week that it is served.
: >>