From: "cantrl.a" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 9:06 AM
Subject: Re:Kay Leaves. Says there are no WMD. His replacement says the same.

: Yeah, but what about the rape rooms? Aren't we in a war on rape rooms? Weren't
you watching the news when our brave troops saved Jessica Lynch from a rape
room? Supposedly she was being raped in a rape room when our guys came in to
save her from a rape room. Are rape rooms not worth fighting for?? Are rape
rooms not worth paying $100 Billion to stop? Sadaam was huge on rape rooms, his
bathroom was even a rape room. We don't need a permission slip to fight a war on
rape rooms. Rape rooms? Bring em on!!
:
: Jeez, you guys really have a warped worldview to sit here and promote rape
rooms like this. For heaven's sake, think of the rape rooms!!!!
:
: :)
:
:
: >HYPERLINK
: >"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3424831.stm"http://news.bbc.c
: >o.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3424831.stm
: >
: >US chief Iraq arms expert quits
: >
: >*The head of the team searching for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,
: >
: >
: >David Kay, has resigned. *
: >
: >Mr Kay said he did not believe Iraq possessed large stockpiles of
: >
: >chemical or biological weapons.
: >
: >He is being replaced by a former deputy head of the United Nations
: >
: >weapons inspections team, Charles Duelfer.
: >
: >Mr Duelfer said earlier this month he believed the chances of finding
: >
: >chemical or biological weapons in Iraq were now "close to nil".
: >
: >Mr Kay gave no reason for leaving, but the BBC's John Leyne in
: >
: >Washington says sources there speak of a mixture of personal reasons and
: >
: >
: >his disillusionment with the weapons search.
: >
: >His resignation had been expected for a few weeks....
: >
: >
: >-Gel
: >