From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 12:34 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: 'unpopular' Xbox console hits 3/4 million Live subscribers.

A new Forbes article that includes comments from Chief Xbox Officer,
Robbie Bach, states that Xbox Live now has over 750,000 paying users,
and that 13.7 million consoles have been sold since the console's
launch. Here's Bach on Christmas sales:

"The last two weeks of Christmas were a little stronger than we had
expected, and the first two weeks of December were a little weaker,"
Bach said. "Things are pretty much in line with what we've expected
since the holiday season."

The article goes on to state that Microsoft's focus is now converting
Xbox Live users who are playing for free with the '2 month trial' cards
in selected games, into fee paying subscribers.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.forbes.com/technology/newswire/2004/01/22/rtr1223643.html"ht
tp://www.forbes.com/technology/newswire/2004/01/22/rtr1223643.html

-Gel