-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ben's tag was written a while back and may not be up to date with the
UPS interface. It may be using older code on their site or may have
values out of date. I'd check if there's an update either from Ben or
from UPS.

As for your amusing attempt to cause corporate spam filters to go crazy,
please remember that there are people on this list in the government,
corporations and other places that really don't appreciate the humor.

Also, as many spam filters bounce the mail right back, I'll be cleaning
this up. More unpaid work. Fun.

I have half a mind to sick the secret service guys on you. The other
half is thinking of duck taping you to a chair and let Ben B. pun you to
death.

---