From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 3:18 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: The Sims for ADULTS! oh yeah ;-)

I don't think its 'write your script'..I think it's like the Sims. Where
you can maneuver your Sim in a situation where you'd get two sims to
kiss and do the big heart thing. Except in this game at that point you
would see them undress etc. and actually have sex.

When they change clothes they'd be completely nude and defined...etc.
etc.

-Gel