We already know enough to replace him next November. Can you say "Continuing
Criminal Enterprise?"
There are no WMD, Civil rights are being trashed.  Right to attorney and speedy
trial is a thing of the past.
Legal Immigrants are treated unfairly, by giving benefits to undocumented
(illegal) immigrants. World Community has been nearly completely alienated.  The
US is thought of now as was thought of the old USSR during the so-called cold
war era.

The task is to decide on who would be the best.  The most conservative is Clark,
the richest is Kerry.

The drastic increase in national debt is worrying other countries about an
economic collapse.  The US dollar has dropped considerable against other world
currencies.  Halliburton now admits receiving kickbacks from the Kuwaitis.

He claims the economy is strong, yet the stock market is falling counter to
that.

Still 3 million jobs lost, and he brags on 100,000 created. His answer is to
retrain the unemployed to fill available jobs.  Can you say "Convenience store
clerk?" or "Pizza Delivery?"  Retraining is, however, unfunded.

More money is being spent to bolster the economy of Iraq, than is being spent to
bolster the US economy.  The rich has had tax reduction, and the common folks
are looking at over $20,000 in national debt for every man woman and child.
Congressional spending has gone wild, and that used to be blamed on the
Democrats!

Shrub and Co. accomplished all this in only two years, and he want us to give
him four more?

What to do?

: Gel,
:
: I am not sure if anyone really believes that there are WMD"s there.  If Bush
: were smart(and I know that there are those of you who think he is not), he
: would start those discussions now, versus closer to the elections.
: Unfortunately, he has surrounded himself with Yes-men.
:
: This WMD thing just needs to put upfront so we can start a realistic appraisal
: of whether we should have know this and if so, why didn't we.
:
: Andy
:   HYPERLINK
:   "http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3424831.stm"http://news.bbc.c
:   o.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3424831.stm
:
:   US chief Iraq arms expert quits
:
:   *The head of the team searching for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,
:
:   David Kay, has resigned. *
:
:   Mr Kay said he did not believe Iraq possessed large stockpiles of
:
:   chemical or biological weapons.
:
:   He is being replaced by a former deputy head of the United Nations
:
:   weapons inspections team, Charles Duelfer.
:
:   Mr Duelfer said earlier this month he believed the chances of finding
:
:   chemical or biological weapons in Iraq were now "close to nil".
:
:   Mr Kay gave no reason for leaving, but the BBC's John Leyne in
:
:   Washington says sources there speak of a mixture of personal reasons and
:
:   his disillusionment with the weapons search.
:
:   His resignation had been expected for a few weeks....
:
:
:   -Gel
: