Wouldn't that be the result with eating any meat-only mean every day for
a month?

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

All the talk of diets made me think of something I heard on the radio
yesterday morning.  There is a movie premiering at the Sundance Film
Festival called "Supersize Me", in which a seemingly healthy man eats
nothing but McDonalds 3x a day for a month.  The radio spot mentioned
that
by day 22, he experienced liver failure, and his doctor implored him to
quit
the experiment.  Don't know much more about it than that.

I do know that McD's can't be too thrilled with it all  : )

HYPERLINK "http://www.supersizeme.com/"http://www.supersizeme.com/

---