From: Ben Braver
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 1:53 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re:OT: Win2k userid

Good news and bad news:

had just tested that yes, unchecking anonymous with IWS checked did in fact
let me retrieve CGI.Auth_User from a CF script. Hurray.

Immediately afterward, got cage rattled by Help Desk -
collection of online forms on intranet suddenly asking for network id,
password, domain name.

The forms indexex are Word 2000 docs stored as .htm
Any ideas why they behave differently?

Thanx.
-Ben