I kind of like the idea. Each list member who wants in puts in X dollars. The more you put in, the more your end percentage of the pot if we win. The money is all sent over to Doug and he buys tickets. We win, we all win.
The more tickets, the more chances. If we have enough people then I'm willing to jump in. I'm supposed to be starting a new job on Monday. A few less donuts a week for a chance at millions works for me. :)