From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 10:54 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Lottery pool

I kind of like the idea. Each list member who wants in puts in X dollars.
The more you put in, the more your end percentage of the pot if we win. The
money is all sent over to Doug and he buys tickets. We win, we all win.
The more tickets, the more chances. If we have enough people then I'm
willing to jump in. I'm supposed to be starting a new job on Monday. A few
less donuts a week for a chance at millions works for me. :)
  _____