DRE,

It's been a while, but this may help...

Go to a command line.Look for the install location of bluefish. Prolly it would be in /usr/bin/ or /usr/local/ or maybe /home/DRE/ (if you have your own directory under home.

CD to the location, and ls. Look for a file, probably just bluefish. If you have color-coding on in your command window (or file explorer), executables will be a different color than files. Type the filename (i.e. bash$ bluefish). You may need to enter it thus: ./bluefish.

</me knocks rust off of linux side of brain...> Hope that helps.

> Hi, Geez I'm clueless.  Ok. I got linux installed which I found
> remarkably easy. I go cruising around, got php and apache running.
> Downloaded this cool looking editor named bluefish http://bluefish.
> openoffice.nl/.  Downloaded and double clicked on the rpm and it seemd
> to work.  Poof! I have zero clue how to  figure out how to get the
> thing started.  Anybody know how I would do this?
>
> Thanks
DRE