Which made the clip in 'Me, Myself and Irene' all the more shocking im sure,
and of course funny. I think (yea, I know -- what a shocker that I am
expressing my opinion) that breast feeding is awesome and natural and that
more mothers should do it and that there should be a cable channel for it

Although it is apparently ok to have much much cleavage in advertising and
television, the thing about source of milk is also a taboo, and
breast-feeding women have been arrested for refusing to do so in the ladies'
room (sitting on the toilet, presumably?) If I were a Freudian I might
attribute this to early weaning... as it is, I see the conflicted thinking
but I don't attempt to diagnose it. It exists in women also, so it isn't
just a guy thing.

Dana