As an apparently puritan New Englander, _please_ tell me she was fully clothed when the snuggling took place.

Even if its not true, please!

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/16/04 05:19PM >>>
...way too much information...

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: brobborb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

bare breasts are considered sexual, but your mother's breasts are
something different.  My mom walks around topless in the house (cos she
gets hot alot of times).  Be it, here breasts are fugly, but thats not
what comes to mind.  To me it's just like an arm or a leg or an ankle

Also, when she is laying in bed and watching TV I would get in bed with
her and snuggle up to her and have her play with my hair.  Something u
would do with your grandma.  But the fact is that i'm 22 yrs old, my mom
is 60 something.  I'll admit that from an outsider point of view thats a
little weird/childish.  but I love my mom alot and i find it very
comforting.  And i like my head being scratched haha.  Not that I'm a
momma's boy or anything!  i just love my momma! heh

---