I don't know that you can create a single inbox for all your messages,
but you could always create a default mail rule to copy them to the
local inbox.

Personally, I like separate inboxes, because the addresses are for
different things.  If I wanted one inbox for multiple addresses, I'd set
up forwarding on the mailserver.  But, then again, I have control of the
mailserver, so that makes it easy.  :-)

Anyway, I really like TBird, and I'm a lot less paranoid about viruses
and worms and attatchments since I stopped using Outlook.

But that's just my $0.02.

--benD