And, after a year or two of wondering why this doesn't work right, it occurs to me to change the time on my PDC.  Let's see if that works.

- Matt Small
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matthew Small
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 10:22 AM
  Subject: Adjusting System time

  I've got a problem with my computer - the system time is off by 11 minutes from the clock on my office telephone.  I've adjusted the time on this computer as many times as you can count, but it ALWAYS readjusts itself to 11 minutes ahead of the phone.  I've heard about a feature in the system date & time properties that lets the computer adjust itself to some worldwide clock, but I can't find this feature to turn it off if I have it.  Does anyone have an idea what to do?

  - Matt Small