----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Small" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 8:22 AM
Subject: Adjusting System time

> I've got a problem with my computer - the system time is off by 11 minutes
from the clock on my office telephone.  I've adjusted the time on this
computer as many times as you can count, but it ALWAYS readjusts itself to
11 minutes ahead of the phone.  I've heard about a feature in the system
date & time properties that lets the computer adjust itself to some
worldwide clock, but I can't find this feature to turn it off if I have it.
Does anyone have an idea what to do?

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/

i use that guy.  free and works well.  starts when windows starts, and keeps
my system time right (which then keeps my ipaq time right, which then helps
me see exactly how late I still end up being for all of my appointments).

charlie