does it have a training function?
-Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Small

Does any here use the Cloudmark Spamnet for Outlook Express? I'm wondering
if I'm doing something wrong in using it.

I had Spamnet for Outlook, and it caught all kinds of spam.  I rarely had to
block more than 2 or 3 spams at a time. I quit using it because I went to
OE.  I just downloaded the Spamnet for Outlook Express, and it doens't seem
to do anything as far as blocking spam goes. I have to block 400-500 every
day, which is what I was was doing before I had this.

Any comments are appreciated.

- Matt Small

Outbound email scanned for virus'.