From: Matthew Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 7:30 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Spamnet

Does any here use the Cloudmark Spamnet for Outlook Express? I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong in using it.

I had Spamnet for Outlook, and it caught all kinds of spam.  I rarely had to block more than 2 or 3 spams at a time. I quit using it because I went to OE.  I just downloaded the Spamnet for Outlook Express, and it doens't seem to do anything as far as blocking spam goes. I have to block 400-500 every day, which is what I was was doing before I had this.

Any comments are appreciated.

- Matt Small