  From: Michael Dinowitz
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 7:55 PM
  Subject: filler foods

  While programming I sometimes like to snack. Till now, I've used cereals as
  my snack food. Honey combs, corn puffs, etc. Would there be something that's
  'better' as a filling energy food while thinking? Energy boosts can come
  from other things but it's the filling that's really important sometimes.
  I'm not looking 100% low carb, I'm looking programmer healthy (if such a
  thing exists).
  Any ideas?