ok although the main target of the law is publicly-traded companies a lot of non-profits seem to be complying anyway and I can't quite seem to put my finger on whether this is actually required or the CIOs just think it's a good idea. On closer inspection it seems as though there may be new IRS regulations that they are trying to comply with, and perhaps they just expect S-O to be extended to non-profits at some point. It would seem that we do not have an imminent deadline here, but if anyone knows I would appreciate hearing from them. Otherwise I may have to grit my teeth and dig up a copy of the actual legislation and I really don't wannna

> While I am having federal compliance nightmares, anyone have any info
> on how sarbanes-oxley applies to non-profits? As best I can see we are
> exempt from a lot of the stricter audit requirements but board member
> need to manifest "fiduciary responsibility".... I love stuff like this
> when I am already sleep deprived
<g>
Click Here