Greg-

Please note that this list is called CF-Community.
We *are* a community.
There is an entire spectrum of political, religious, sexual,
and cultural views represented.
We often agree to disagree.
No, we are not 200% "mainstream".
Genius often expresses itself in unconventional ways :-)

But we do *not* (mis-)behave the way you have been.

If you are trolling, cast your hook somewhere else, please.
If you really are "disgusted" by us, then I respectfully
suggest the best course of action is to PERMANENTLY unsubscribe.

I will not read any more emails from you, ever.

-Ben