> Boeing and skiorsky can sell the prototypes to israel :> or the UK or
> any other number of countries who might want a kick ass little attack
> helo.

One of the things that really pisses me off is seeing weapons the US
companies have sold to foreign nations eventually being used against us.
It's particularly insane when you think that US citizens can't even buy some
semi-automatic, small caliber rifles because of how they look? But yeah,
lets sell advanced weapons platforms to other countries.

-Kevin