From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 11:15 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Comanche Cancelled :(

Works the other way around. Israel (don't know about the UK) sends their
specs for customization to the US for manufacturing. They just did that
with
a fighter design which is kick ass. On the other hand, Israel canceled
production of their main battle tank due to American 'pressure'. Stupid
as
the tank was one of the best around and specially designed for desert
travel. We could have used it in Iraq in place of ours that kept
breaking
down.

  _____