Actually I found various utilities to convert formats to PDF and some were for Quark,
however was hoping someone already had experienced this and could lead me down
the road as to which utilities to stay way from. Such as Pros and Cons.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Graeme
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 2:12 PM
  Subject: Re: Quark to PDF converter

  AFAIK, no standalone utility if you don't have QuarkXPress already.
  Generally speaking you can't create a PDF from an application-specific file
  without the application. The best option is to have your client generate the
  PDF files for you. That way you won't have problems with missing fonts,
  pictures, etc.

  The only workaround that I know of is to print to file from QuarkXPress and
  save it as a postscript file (huge!) and they give you that and you can use
  Acrobat Distiller to create the PDF.

  -Kevin