I will warn you that PDFs generated by Quark from existing print content are HUGE.

The graphics used for Quark print documents are 300dpi or higher. These images tend to be in the 100s of KB each. Some in the MBs.

You might need to reduce the resolution or bit depth of these images, and possibly convert them from CMYK to RGB as well.

Jerry Johnson