I am hiding :) Seriously, muchos cervesas to the contrary I have located an internet cafe in Nuevo Laredo ;) and also JJ.
Which all goes to show that just cause the homeland security guys got all gung-ho and closed down the detroit-windsor tunnel over
the hockey pads in your luggage.... doesn`t mean that they hold it against you a few days later :P he did buy a round trip ticket
to mexico though.

going to guanajuato (sp?) tomorrow, having fun with the spanish keyboard ;) needed hep to do an @ earlier, lol. Alt-left-arrow-right-arroww... never heard of such a thing :P

Dana